The Rotting Smell of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
...straight in our noses.
#1. NASA in 1966: “Weather modification experiments have been going on for 20 years…”
Sometimes you semi-innocently browse around and discover a document from the 1960s, sitting right there on the official NASA website. The document casually mentions having been doing weather modification experiments for twenty years, and planning to have them performed on a large scale by 1972.
Is it surprising? No, I was aware. But it is still a little prickly because … how many people knew about it back then? And how many people know now or even believe that it is real? And yet it is real….
And here, courtesy of Climate Viewer, is a 1989 World Meteorological Organization questionnaire in several languages asking the participating countries to submit the info on completed weather modification projects. For crying out loud!
If you missed my earlier interview with Nikki Florio, a geoengineering expert, please check it out.
What I had no idea about, however, is that right next to Chernobyl before the accident happened, was a super top secret military object (“Duga,” or “Russian Woodpecker”), and there is even a theory that the Chernobyl accident was not accidental but was aimed at taking the secret object out of commission. To my amazement, I found a mainstream article about it—and now I feel funny because all these years, I had no idea!
And a couple of years ago, I learned that in the 1960s, genius Soviet scientists, in the name of “conquering nature,” decided to create an artificial lake in Kazakhstan by blowing a nuclear crater. They got themselves a lake… it was a little radioactive … but who is counting?!!
And here is a comparable American project.
And even though I have personally written about secret military experiments done over the years in western countries …. maaaaaaaaan…. this is all treacherous.
#3. FedNow℠ Service
In line with the trend that points at moving things in the direction of central bank digital wallets and programmable money, the launch of this new inter-bank service is expected in just a few months, in May 2023.
For now, this is just a centralized payment system that people and organizations will be able to use to send and receive instant digital payments. And frankly, if we were ruled by benevolent rulers, this would be a lovely additional service. But sadly, are we not ruled by benevolent rulers—and this is not benevolent!
Here is the notorious talk by Agustín Carstens, the general manager of the Bank for International Settlements, who does not at all look like a mob leader, about control over CBDC spending:
And here is from my earlier story about GoFundMe stealing from Canadian truckers:
Surely, there is no stealth international initiative to monitor the citizens day-to-day financial activities, and there is also no trend toward gradually connecting our purchases to carbon credits (and whatever other arbitrary criteria of their choosing) and, one day, limiting our purchases if they don’t meet the official criteria. (See MasterCard Carbon Calculator, DO Black - the world’s first credit card with a carbon limit, Doconomy—Venmo / PayPal new reporting rules, and also this excellent analysis by Riley Waggaman, a.k.a. Edward Slavsquat, called “The Central Bank Takeover of Russia.”) Oh the crazy conspiracy theorists!!
Biden’s nominee Saule Omarova published a rather outrageous paper proposing a complete overhaul of the U.S. financial system, moving all accounts to the Fed, and making it possible for the Fed to freeze accounts in case of an “emergency” (which, as we know, in today’s world is a very flexible notion). Omarova’s paper is not a bill, it’s a legal paper—but given that she has been nominated to regulate the U.S. banking system, her position matters—especially given that her position coincides so completely with the stated goals of the Great Reset.
Dr. Mercola published my article about chronic active toxoplasmosis and its possible relationship with spike protein toxicity and what we know as “long COVID” (PDF).
When I stumbled upon the work of Dr. Uwe Auf der Straße in Germany, as well as other recent research about it, my mind was blown. It seems like the gap between the research and the medical conventions is rather wide, and closing it could be potentially life-saving for a lot of people.
• Seroprevalence data shows that a large number of people have been infected with this parasite (11-20% in America, 50% or higher in some Western European counties;
• The existing consensus in the medical community is that in immunocompetent patients, once the person’s immune system has attacked the active form of the parasite (tachyzoites), they convert into the form of tissue cysts, retreat inside cells, and stay there for life without creating much trouble;
• However, according to some recent literature, tissue cysts are not completely harmless, and the parasite can proliferate inside the cysts and cause inflammation without transforming into the cell-blasting form;
• In the 1990s, they discovered that when toxoplasma converts from tachyzoites to bradyzoites, it almost entirely changes its surface structure, and thus the original antibodies can no longer recognize them or bind to them.
• Most if not all commercially available tests can only detect tachyzoite-specific antibodies and thus, if some years passed since the original infection, and tachyzoite-specific antibodies in the blood have waned, which may happens over time with both types of antibodies routinely tested, an active chronic infection inside tissue cysts stays undiagnosed, and the symptoms are either written off as psychosomatic, or remain a “mystery illness.”
• Since an encounter with the spike protein (via an environmental exposure or, worse so, via an injection), seems to be negatively impacting both innate and adaptive immune systems, it is possible that it either triggers a conversion of bradyzoites to tachyzoites, or triggers faster proliferation of the parasite inside the tissue cysts, causing various issues
• There is a noticeable overlap between the “alternative” medications and herbal remedies that have shown an inhibiting effect on toxoplasma and the off-label medications and herbal remedies that have shown to work against COVID or help with vaccine injury (ivermectin, azithromycin, chinchona bark among others);
I hope that many doctors look into this because, if my theory is correct, appropriate treatment could be potentially life-saving for a lot of people. And that would be a good thing!
If you are in the position to do so, I encourage you to become a paid subscriber or donate. I love you in any case, but it helps. Thank you from my heart for your support!
Tessa Fights Robots is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.